In most cases, you will be required to provide information regarding the following:
- The accident or incident report
- The lawsuit and judgment
- Efforts to collect on the judgment
- Insurance available to insure the liability of the party at fault (the "tortfeasor")
- Insurance available to you to pay for underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage, life insurance, medical bills, disability, loss of income, etc.
- Other benefits you have received (e.g., workers′ compensation, social security)
- Your medical records
- Your medical bills
- Your lost income
Every case is different, and not all such information is required in every case. Some cases may require information not described here. You will be notified as to what information is needed in your particular case.