- What is workers′ compensation insurance?
- Does an employer have to carry workers′ compensation insurance?
- What are the penalties under the new law for workers′ compensation fraud?
- How do I obtain coverage?
- How is workers′ compensation insurance priced?
- What is the period of Limitations to file a claim for compensation with the Division?
- Why can't I choose my own doctor?
- Why do I have to travel so far for my medical treatment?
- What if I am unhappy with my medical treatment?
- What if my medical bills don't get paid?
- What if the insurance company just refuses to provide medical treatment?
- Is there a limit on the number of medical examinations and evaluations?
Proof of Coverage
- Who is required to carry workers′ compensation insurance coverage?
- How do I know if I am in the construction industry?
- What are the workers′ compensation provisions that apply to a limited liability company?
- My company is a limited liability company, are the LLC members covered?
- Does workers′ compensation cover my family members?
- My business has volunteers do I need to purchase workers′ compensation insurance coverage for the volunteers?
Second Injury Fund
- How do I know if I am eligible for Physical Rehabilitation Benefits from the Second Injury Fund?
- How are the rehabilitation benefit amounts calculated?
- What is the maximum number of weeks allowed for this benefit?
- How much money will I receive if I qualify for this benefit?
- How often do checks for the rehabilitation benefit get mailed?
- What happens if I go to a facility that is not certified by the Division?
- What type of injuries might qualify for vocational rehabilitation?
- How are injured employees identified?
- How long does the plan cover?
- What does it cost?
- Will temporary total disability (TTD) or temporary partial disability (TPD) benefits continue to be paid?
- Can an employee refuse vocational rehabilitation?